What should you expect if you choose to collaborate with us?
If you are interested in working with us, please fill out the form avaliable in online orders.
- Please fill it out carefully enclosed lab card. (date and shade required),
- For each work, documentation in the form of photos should be sent via e-mail or „We Transfer” option (correct ZIP or RAR compression transfer required),
- We recommend using silicone impresion materials during the winter time (instead of alginate ones),
- Work send abroad are handled using DHL service,
- We attach a anality certificate to each work, supported by a guarantee and instructions for use.
How to prepare photos ?
It is mandatory to e-mail us email@example.com patient photos taken according to the protocol attached below (min 10 photos).
For intraoral scans, please send files in 3 Shape Communicate:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dental surgery – before sending package out, it is recommended:
- impressions should be disinfected attach a legibly completed lab card with guidelines,
- attach the upper and lower impression and occlusal late (depending on the type of work),
- the finished package should be carefully wrapped using bubble wrap to avoid damage.
Due to the situation related to Covid-19 our laboratory guarantees 100% sterility. All impressions and finished work are disinfected and sterilized under a UVC lamp and then sealed into a vacuum bags.
We offer a personalised daily collection and delivery service to all our customers in Kalisz within 30 km radius of the laboratory, at no extra charge.
For other customers further afield, we offer a guaranteed, fully traceable and insured courier service.
- We will get you work back next day.
- Work sent abroad are handled using DHL service.
- There is also a courier pick up avaliable from our lab between 8 am and 6 pm within 30 km radious of the lab.
- Transport time should be added to the time of the work.
- Work time is set individually